Keto flatbread! It’s soft, delicious, and only one total carb per serving! This keto flatbread recipe was inspired by the fathead pizza dough we all know and love. It’s just as simple to bake, but with a few minor tweaks, it’s an entirely different dish! Stuffed with spinach and topped with garlic, this flatbread is sure to put a smile on your face.
Don’t forget to PIN it for later!
How is this different than fathead pizza dough?
The keto flatbread is a little cheesier than the fathead pizza dough, making it slightly more pliable. The amount of almond flour was reduced to give the bread some extra flex.
Ways to enjoy keto flatbread
Depending on how long you bake it, you could enjoy an excellent crispy flatbread to pile other ingredients on top or a soft, pliable keto pita bread.
If you want it crisp, just keep it in the oven longer.
If you want to use the dough to form pitas or thick tortillas, cut the bake time short. Test it out and see how you like it best!
The flatbread is perfect as-is, but I think it’s pretty cool that you can use for so many different things and tailor it to your flavor preferences.
It’s a strangely versatile dough to play around with. Unlike other low carb baking projects, it’s incredibly forgiving. If your baking chops aren’t up to speed, don’t worry. This keto flatbread is a really easy recipe to pull off. If I can do it, so can you!
Keto Flatbread Recipe – Gluten-Free, Low Carb
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in the microwave in 30-second bursts, mixing to combine in between intervals.
- Once the cheese is completely melted and combined, mix in egg, almond flour, and spinach.
- Flatten the mixture out on top of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle garlic powder and salt on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the flatbread to bake for an additional 5 minutes to crisp the other side.
Hi, I’m Tasha! I’m a nutrition author and educator dedicated to helping women succeed on keto. As a former yo-yo dieter, I know just how hard it can be to change your eating habits and pin-point what works for your body. That’s why I teach keto strategies that honor your preferences and needs. If you thrive on low carb and are ready to ditch the one-size-fits-all approach, you’re in the right place!